Friday, April 30, 2010

Why do you go to church?

In our Sunday school class last week we were asked the question,“Why do you go to church?”

Before I share my top 5 answers (they may surprise you), I want to hear reasons from some of you. Tell me your top 3 reasons and then ask 3 people for 3 reasons they go to church. Oh, for extra credit ask 2 people who don’t attend church why they think people go to church.

Recap - Please tell me:
     1) Your top 3 reasons for going to church (No, you can’t include food)
     2) Top 3 reasons some of your Christian friends go to church
     3) 1 reason People go to church from 2 non church attendees.

3 comments:

dude...I was so gonna answer this but I keep forgetting to do the asking part... :D

btw: I noticed you're an underliner/highlighter...

No worries. I've collected 10-15 responses from other sources and I'm currently compiling the data. I hope to add their responses and my own list in the next couple of days.

I'll admit I was momentarily stumped as to when and where you had "noticed." Then I quickly realized it was probably in TMoJ. Unless I'm borrowing it, you'll rarely find me reading (Bible based books at least) without a highlighter. :]

LOL! most of my books are read with a highlighter as well :)

Welcome to DoF!

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More