I'm trying to figure out how I can be so appreciative of the grace that God has given and continues to give me, yet I seem to struggle so much with the grace that those around me so often offer.
Best I can figure out is that (big shocker here) I still have pride issues to work on. God sees me for who I really am so there's no use trying to fool him. People on the other hand... Apparently I still want to present as better than I really am. Humility and transparency make a great team.
I probably don't say it enough, but I am grateful for the grace receive; from God and man. I know how much I enjoy blessing others when I'm able, so it's only fair that I work on accepting the blessings that are shown to me. : ]



0 comments:
Post a Comment